Google
 

Monday, May 26, 2008

C&C3 LAN PARTY

I took part at a EA LAN Party event today. Just across my street. Large Building with 150 computers.

Went into a skirmish with another 4 more players. My demise came after I eliminated 1 more other player. Here's how it went down.

I was playing as GDI. Got myself a couple Mammoth tank, got to raid one base. Then sent all of them back to my base. Didn't expect anything else to come. After all of my troopers came back to the base, they sent a Nuke and a Rift to my way! I went WTF!? I'm dead!

But, props to the two players who teamed up to take my out. They have a very big base. And I regretted that I didn't make enough harvesters to fullfil my Tiberium needs. That's one more extra reason that I died. I'm gonna play more of C&C3.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Devious Egg said...

Noooooooob!!!!!! Kiss my ass.... You haven't tasted wrath till you taste the cup of shadows I shall befall upon you....

Andrew Lim said...

Come on, really? You really wanna do this??? You cup of shadow will send me somewhere else and will leave me there to rot...

Don't do that, please?