Google
 

Monday, June 02, 2008

After Two Weeks

I've got the hang of Flock now, but here's what I really don't like:

  1. This browser is based on Firefox 2. So it might take up some clock cycles as your use the program. On a Pentium 4 2.8GHz HT, not good for what I like to do while I browse.
  2. Can I manually add plug-ins to the My World Page?? Would love to know. And would like to know if I can write something for it as well.
  3. There's this user called Mr.BabyMan on Digg. Can't get his diggs and medias on the Media Bar.

Alright, I've got to admit that I"m using the beta version of the software, but still, this is a software that I love and I can't wait for the version where it uses the Firefox 3 engine.

Good luck to the guys at flock.

This non social freak has almost been turn into a social freak.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: