Google
 

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Migration

I think I've just got the hang of Flock. Love it. But that browser needs to get some of the kinks and tricks worked out before it is a fully usable browser.

Here's more complains. And I think I've repeated it. Flock takes up too much memory. At time, it just takes up some processing power away from my computer. Not a great one, but sufficient to run Vista.

But, what the hey. on the other side, I've got my diploma! Freaking exams that the government requires one to take was pulling me back. HISTORY was the one that was holding me back. I hate history, but I can't run away from that. But something happened when I was part of the previous election. I changed my mind on how I view history. And as engineer, it is an important subject. Truth be told, one has got to take a look back in time and see what was wrong. Thus, not to make the same mistake. Though, some brought it a little farther away. As one wants one side to be better than another. But on the other one side wants a proper fair distribution of "stuffs". You know what, I'm gonna babble about these stuffs anymore.

Full concentration on my current task at hand. My Degree program. Finish that, and I'll continue on doing great stuffs on GeeksWeeklyTV.com and also a few more ideas that I have in my mind right now. Opps, not to forget, my life.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Devious Egg said...

Your life is mine!!!!!

Andrew Lim said...

Oh, shut up, you buffoon (with very sarcastic English accent).

Since when did my life ended up as yours? Well, maybe a little bit in UT2K4 (trauma).