Google
 

Thursday, September 13, 2007

HP to launch dual HD format burners?

Okay, as I've said, I'll be trying to integrate AJAX with my blog, updates are coming. Problem beging when I'm trying to bind AJAX and the Blogger API.

Okay, interesting news so far, from HP! They are going to release PCs that will feature a Blu-Ray and HD-DVD writer.

For those who would like to stay neutral and would like to wait which format will reign supreme, this should be the best solution. I'm glad to see this news.

I'm going both ways, as both are as robust, both are as good, both features High Definition data, both can sport up to 50GB or more in a dual layer disc (triple for HD-DVD). The only thing that drag me away from Blu-Ray is that the content is just like DVDs, pre-recorded trailers means pre-recorded trailers, but on the HD-DVD side, with the player hocked up to the net, you will get new content everytime you pop in a HD-DVD. New trailers definitely everytime.

Best to have both format in one device.

0 comments: