Google
 

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Male Trait?

At times, I just love what I do. I'm a messy guy, but when it comes to engineering subjects, my mind pops up with ideas. At times, those ideas may seem to be too advance for the current technology, but still, it is still an idea to implement. It's still an idea. It's about being systematic in solving problems or storming for a new product or technology.

I realised how much I loved that kind of activity. It's as always the good old days back in Secondary school (High School) where I was taking the Engineering Drawing subject. My teacher, and god bless him that he was good and I really treasure the efforts that he used to teach the class, likes to give us questions, leave us alone to figure out solutions by ourselves. By hook or by crook, we come up with answers.

As of today, I was trying to finish assignments for the university. And that kind of feeling struck me, and it brought back memories. Still, I'm happy of what I've choose to do.

0 comments: