Google
 

Monday, October 06, 2008

Looking for Electronic parts is hard in Ipoh

I've finally found the mixer I want in IPOH! YAY! But it's gonna cost me RM3.8k for me to get it. Oh, no, not so soon I'm afraid.

And I was out and about looking for Screened Twisted Pair cables. Can't find a single one. The best bet was one spindle, costing me RM300+. Okay. That's overboard.

Found some really good directional mics for my podcast, and it's going to cost me RM800. Found a pair of AKG. And for the first time, I'm gonna love high end audio. I think I'm turning into an Audiophile! SOMEBODY STOP ME! But anyways, High end headphones are always good. Some particular point is how accurately it reproduce sounds. I tested a pair of AKG K99 today at an audio equipment store. Here's the best bit. Any little bit of noise that an amplifier reproduce, you can hear it over the AKG. AWESOME! That's right down pricision. FTW! I need it, I'm gonna get it, it will cost me RM300. Pretty reasonable price compared to the ones that I have now, which was the Logitech Premium Headset 350 USB. That is also a good pair of headphones and mic for RM199. But if you push it to the limit, it will break. Mine's almost broken. Need to send it back for warranty.

0 comments: