Google
 

Monday, November 05, 2007

Where did this guy go?

Alrighty... I've not been here for quite a bit... my last post was quite some time ago. So, at least, there's something new here.

So, what I've been up to?

Here's some:

I've started my own podcast! The partner in crime is actually Paul (his blog link is in the page)
I've been taking up photography, re-learning flash with AS3, messing about with Ubuntu, looking for a replacement computer for the dead Duron that my friend gave me (you know who you are and I thank you because it had serviced me long enough to cause me to fall in love with Ubuntu (I sound like such a nerd)), submerged myself into Facebook, Pownce, Digg, Podshow, and some MMO. Oh, to other people who are casual gamers. Don't get into MMO games, it's addictive! Tried to write, found a program, so that I can keep up and motivate myself to do so. Maybe I'll post my writings here. Looking forward to do something for my high school's alumni and old boys (this is much of a journalist's job but I love my school, I'm willing to do it) and I think that's it for the past few weeks.

Also been reading some rants. Some are good some are bad, some can be just a place to release some steam (it's good if "you know who you are" who's reading, who's been ranting to release some steam).

Oh:
P/S: Some birthday shout outs: Ed Khing, Lik Wai and Meng Fei. Sorry for the belated greetings. Good luck in your career, and also studies! Hope to see you guys during Christmas or maybe the Lunar New Year.

I think that's it for now. For more stuffs about tech, Just head to my podcast page and listen to any of those episode. Feel free to comment and also e-mail the podcasting crew at geeksweekly@gmail.com.

0 comments: