Google
 

Monday, August 13, 2007

Cameron Trip

Alright, as promised, I did go to Cameron Highlands. A very nice local attraction.

Headed up to Cameron Highland at about 7.00 in the morning. The journey this time was not as nauseating as it was last time when my dad drove up to the place from Tapah. This time, we entered from Simpang Pulai's entrance. Making the trip much more easier for those who are not very tolerant with nausea.

I was not in my family's car actually. I was with my cousin who managed to get my aunt along with my other cousins. So, a total of 9 person was on the trip.

It's quite the usual stuffs actually. Much like heading to Tanah Rata and make our way up and down again to the Simpang Pulai stop. But some changes had been made since I was last there. I think it was 2 years back when I was last at Cameron Highlands.

Cactus Valley had a major change. From the entrance point, adding expansions higher up the field. Adding a lettuce farm. nice beautiful lettuce from all over the farm. Some Coral Lettuce, and a few more that I managed to photograph of.

Other than that, Cactus Point has moved! A little close to Kea's Farm. It used to be close to a shop lot and a small park about 1km away from Berinchang. Nice place.

One of the highlight that I have this time is that I did make a trip into the Boh Sungai Palas Plantation and factory. I've been there once but this time is the one time with my family. Me and my mom had been drinking that tea for some time. I know how it is made, but showing it to my mom, I'd think that she'd appreciate the view of the plantation and how it is made a little more. That should be nice. I was trying to take a panoramic photograph of the plantation. I'll post it up to my flickr account when I'm good with it. A local series was made there too. It was called "Sky" try to head to 8TV. I think it's listed there. The view there is beautiful!



Sg_Palas_Boh_Plantation_corped copy

Well, that's all for now. I be back to my usual self. Posting stuffs about tech.

Edit: Added the photos of a panorama shot of Boh's Sungai Palas Tea Plantation.

0 comments: