Google
 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

PC Fair Day 3

Day 3 was not as flooded as I'd expected. But there is still a lot of people grabbing PC hardwares and gadgets. No matter about that.

Price cuts were not much visible as the RM100 for 500 Grade A CD-Rs was not in the fair this year. I heard that prices for plastic went up.

What I managed to grab?

Some stuffs for my schoolmate and myself of course.

Spent about RM1100 during PC Fair. Not much big of a deal.

Highlight of the Fair in Kuala Lumpur Convention Center:

  • Major Participant from PC makers such as Dell, HP, Epson, Acer, NEC, Lenovo (IBM), FTec and much more
  • Prices for hardware did not change much from the prices for us dealers.
The next PC Fair will be held in Ipoh, Stadium Indera Mulia.

For more information go to: http://www.pikom.org.my/

0 comments: