Google
 

Friday, April 14, 2006

PC Fair DAY 1

Great, got into KL at about 12 in the noon.

Deals that I'm looking for is not there yet. Hope that it will drop to the price that I'm looking for.

Current deal that I've managed to find.

RM55 for a unit of 512MB flash memory
RM220 for Altec Lansing's VS4121

These are the two stuffs that I managed to find for now. Hardwares that I could find that is really cheap, LG's DVD Writer. RM160 for one unit.

Booths from large companies such as Sony, SAMSUNG, LG, DELL, and even FTec is on display. SONY currently is pushing hard on their LCD displays. As I've said in the previous post, I've stated that Sony and SAMSUNG is soon to mearge in order to expand their market share for LCD Displays.

There not much to report for the first day. But I can tell you that the next 2 days will be quite exciting.

2 comments:

Lucas Chong said...

what's flash memory? RAM? or normal memory card or...pen drive?

Andrew Lim said...

Pen Drive