Google
 

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tokyo Game Show

Alright! The Tokyo Game Show was last week if I'm not mistaken.

From all the resources that I've managed to grab my hands on, Sony claimed that there were 20 playable games for their new console the PlayStation 3. Somy seems to be quite solid about their new console but the price tag of US$599 (approx. RM2276) and US$699 (approx. RM2656) for a unit, that kind of sent me back into my chair thinking of Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Nintendo's Wii.

Here are the few launch title that will be released as the PlayStation hits the shelves:

* Resistance: Fall of Man
* Ridge Racer 7
* Genji: Days of the Blade
* Sega Golf Club
* Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight
* Mah-Jong Fight Club Online

Blu-Ray DVD ROMs will cost US$59.99 a copy.

0 comments: